2 BIG Programming Book Bundles (Python, C#, Rust, Golang) You Don't Want To Miss Out On | Humble Bundle
3 min read
Are you just dabbling into Programming and you wonder which books will be helpful for it or are you still wondering how to get your hands on books and do you also want to support a good cause? Nothing easier than that because Humble Bundle published two books bundles that are available for a few more days that cover all those areas.
BOOK BUNDLE ALL-IN-ONE-PYTHON by PACKT
This bundle is for my Python friends out there. Thirteen days are left for you to get 24 books for less than €16.
The books they offer are:
- Expert Python Programming
- Python Natural Language Processing Cookbook
- Machine Learning Engineering with Python
- Python Ethical Hacking from Scratch
- Python Network Programming Techniques
- Clean Code in Python
- Data Science Projects with Python
- Interpretable Machine Learning with Python
- Web Development with Django
- Learning OpenCV 4 Computer Vision with Python 3
- Mastering Python Networking
- Hands-On Data with Pandas
- Quantum Computing in Practice with Quiskit and IBM Quantum Experience
- 40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
- Machine Learning for Algorithmic Trading
- Practical Python Programming IoT
- Python for Geeks
- Hands-On Financial Trading with Python
- Crafting Test-Driven Software with Python
- Scientific Computing with Python
- Python Object-Oriented Programming
- Learn Python Programming
- Python Data Analysis
- Django 3 By Example
This bundle basically covers all your needs for Python as a learner or even Intermediate or Professional. You will find this bundle with THIS LINK *.
The organisation you support with this bundle is DirectRelief:
Direct Relief is a nonprofit humanitarian organization that provides emergency medical assistance and disaster relief in the United States and internationally.
THE JOY OF CODING BOOK BUNDLE by NO STARCH PRESS
The rewarding art of the algorithm
No starch press is probably my favorite publisher when it comes to programming books because their books are fun and extra. Not only the design but also the way they handle topics that might seem boring to begin with. For less than €27 you will get these 18 books:
- Rust for Rustaceans
- Computer Graphics from Scratch
- Learn to Code by Solving Problems
- Introduction to Computer Organization
- Effective C
- Algorithmic Thinking
- White Great Code, Vol. 1
- White Great Code, Vol. 2
- White Great Code, Vol. 3
- Hardcore Programming for Mechanical Engineers
- The Rust Programming Language
- The Secrets Life of Programs
- Racket Programming the Fun Way
- Network Programming with Go
- Land if Lisp
- Learn You a Haskell for Great Good
- Clojure for the Brave and True
These books cover a wide spectrum of topics to chose from, no matter what your learning level is. The book bundle that has a value of over €600 is available under THIS LINK *.
With this bundle you support the organizations: Let's Encrypt and the No Starch Press foundation:
Let's Encrypt is a non-profit certificate authority run by Internet Security Research Group that provides X.509 certificates for Transport Layer Security encryption at no charge.
No Starch Press Foundation:
The No Starch Press Foundation is an IRS 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt PUBLIC nonprofit charity. Our Mission is to support and grow the collective knowledge and contributions of the worldwide hacker community. We support hackers of all types, wherever you are in the world, regardless of experience, whether that’s the passionate beginner or the lifelong hacker wishing to make a broader contribution to the hacker community and the world.
Don't wait too long because these book bundles won't be available forever. I already claimed both of them, and I am looking forward working with them to get better at programming.
- Links are Affiliate Links