It's Only Two Days Left For The Humble Bundle Machine Learning Books!
Much smarts for little money!
4 min read
I am kind of a Humble-Bundle addict. Back then it was games - My Steam library is at about 400 games just because of that. Now that I am learning how to program, their book bundles are amazing to get your hand on digital copies of really good pysical programming books. This bundle is from the known publisher "No Starch Press". Initially drawn to them because I loved their book-design language, I felt like they are hitting the spot with me on how they lay out their books, their topics, etc.
What do you get with the Bundle?
Humble Bundle works with a "Pay what you want but unlock certain things at certain thresholds" principle. Overall it's a site that collects money for charity, so by buying those things, you will support the charity as well. That's cool!
This bundle supports Electronic Frontier Foundation and The No Starch Press Foundation.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation is a non-profit that defends your rights in the digital world. This world-class team of tech-savvy attorneys, activists, and technologists fight in courtrooms and Congress to protect privacy and free expression online and throughout the world.
The No Starch Press Foundation is an IRS 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt non-profit corporation created to support and grow the collective knowledge and contributions of the worldwide hacker community.
We support hackers of all types, regardless of experience — whether that’s the passionate beginner or the lifelong hacker wishing to make a broader contribution to the hacker community and the world.
The Foundation was formed to give back to and strengthen the hacking community. The Foundation’s founder, William Pollock, has been closely involved with the hacking community since about 1999 and much of the success of his company, No Starch Press, is due to the support of the worldwide hacking community. To date, Pollock has given over $800,000 to the Foundation and is working to expand its donor base. The Foundation’s funding will be used to help strengthen and expand the hacking community, by educating the public about hacking and working to create safe and central places for the hacking community.
For the minimum 1€-threshold, you will get:
- Practical SQL: A Beginner's Guide to Storytelling with Data
- Python Playground: Geeky Projects for the Curious Programmer
For the second threshold at 8,49€, you will unlock 7 Books in total.
All of the above +
- Impractical Python Projects: Playful Programming Activities to Make You Smarter
- The Book of R: A First Course in Programming and Statistics
- The Art of R Programming: A Tour of Statistical Software Design
- Bayesian Statistics the Fun Way: Understanding Statistics and Probability with Star Wars, LEGO, and Rubber Ducks
- Effective C: An Introduction to Professional C Programming
For the third threshold at 15,29€, you will unlock 14 books.
All of the above+
- Natural Language Processing with Python and spaCy: A Practical Introduction
- How Computers Really Work: A Hands-On Guide to the Inner Workings of the Machine
- Real-World Python: A Hacker's Guide to Solving Problems with Code
- Learn Python Visually: Creative Coding with Processing.py
- Dive Into Algorithms: A Pythonic Adventure for the Intrepid Beginner
- Practical Deep Learning: A Python-Based Introduction
- Algorithmic Thinking: A Problem-Based Introduction
For the last threshold at 25,48€, you will get this additional book.
All of the above+
- Deep Learning: A Visual Approach
This book got released just this year!
So if you want to get your hands on some book in a special offer, don't be shy to check out the HUMBLE BUNDLE MACHINE LEARNING BUNDLE*.
*Partner link, but my recommendations are always honest because I am convinced this product will be of use for you because I am using them myself.